This forum will be closing on April 16, 2019. We apologize for the inconvenience. For now, please take your conversations to https://www.facebook.com/yourdictionary/. Hopefully we can find a replacement soon. Thank you for using YourDictionary and WordFinder!

Welcome, New Members!

Welcome to the YourDictionary Word Finder Community ... we're excited you're here!

Get started by introducing yourself! Comment here and tell us:

1. What is your favorite word game?
  2. What's one thing you hope to get out of this community?

Looking for the best way to get started? Check out these tips & tricks for making the most out of the Word Finder forums.

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Thanks for these @"", I'll make sure everyone follows the rules!
  • edited August 2018
    Great stuff @"", thank you for posting these helpful tips!
  • Hey! I'm Charlie! I never met a word game I didn't like, and hoping you word gamers can teach me about some fun new ones! 
  • Hey everyone, my favorite game of the moment is Words with Friends, because I can play on the go/waiting in long lines. Looking to get some tips from fellow word-game enthusiasts! 
  • Same as Tim, I'm a big WWF fan. I want to see everyone's winning moves ... totally worth celebrating! :)
  • Hey there. Call me old-school, but I'm a big fan of my daily crossword ... just me against the words. 
  • Hi everyone! This is an interesting forum. I'm going to check out the tips and tricks next. Right now I enjoy playing Words With Friends 2 on my iPhone.  <3
  • Hi everyone! This is an interesting forum. I'm going to check out the tips and tricks next. Right now I enjoy playing Words With Friends 2 on my iPhone.  <3
    Welcome to the word party! 
  •  I have been playing Words with Friends for years and am constantly working on my skills. I’m somewhat addicted. 
  • Hi, I'm Tephanie (TephanieG on WWF if you want to play)... I play everyday and I'm obsessed with wining badges! 
  • Teresa from North Carolina.  Favorite games I am playing currently:  Bubble Words, Word Wow (all versions), Alpha Betty Saga.  I like games I can play alone without an internet connection.  No internet...no ads.  
  • Hello guys!

@AnnieM , @terdallaujar , @Tephanie

Welcome to the forum. :smile:
  • edited February 26
    Hello @Amanda Laurich !

Signed up today, just for fun. Have been at YD a couple of times, never noticed the forum though. :p So, here I finally am. How is it going?