Welcome, New Members!

Welcome to the YourDictionary Word Finder Community ... we're excited you're here!

Get started by introducing yourself! Comment here and tell us:

1. What is your favorite word game?
  2. What's one thing you hope to get out of this community?

Looking for the best way to get started? Check out these tips & tricks for making the most out of the Word Finder forums.

Comments

• Hey everyone, I'm John from  Tennessee. I'm a relative beginner to word games, but have recently become hooked on Words with Friends. Hoping to pick up some tips to become a better player, and ultimately beat my brother. He's been kicking my butt! 
  • Hi there, excited to learn some word game hacks from y'all. I've recently been playing a lot of Snippets. If you haven't played, you gotta check it out ... so fun! 
  • Hey! I'm Charlie! I never met a word game I didn't like, and hoping you word gamers can teach me about some fun new ones! 
  • Hey everyone, my favorite game of the moment is Words with Friends, because I can play on the go/waiting in long lines. Looking to get some tips from fellow word-game enthusiasts! 
  • Same as Tim, I'm a big WWF fan. I want to see everyone's winning moves ... totally worth celebrating! :)
  • Hey there. Call me old-school, but I'm a big fan of my daily crossword ... just me against the words. 
  • Hi everyone! This is an interesting forum. I'm going to check out the tips and tricks next. Right now I enjoy playing Words With Friends 2 on my iPhone.  <3
  • Hi everyone! This is an interesting forum. I'm going to check out the tips and tricks next. Right now I enjoy playing Words With Friends 2 on my iPhone.  <3
    Welcome to the word party! 
  •  I have been playing Words with Friends for years and am constantly working on my skills. I’m somewhat addicted.